Account Revenue Manager
Hospitality | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Are you an A+ player, committed to creating world-class products and building a legacy in the market place? Are you passionate, tenacious, and smart? Do your colleagues consider you an intense team player, delivering value, results and innovation? If so read on.
You will thrive in our fast-paced, results-oriented environment. We share your passion and are building a company that is changing the hospitality industry landscape.
Nor1, a leading provider of up-sell and cross-sell solutions for the hospitality industry, is an innovative hyper-growth company headquartered in Silicon Valley. Managed by seasoned entrepreneurs, it is well funded with its lead investors including Accel Partners, Goldman Sachs, Otter Capital and PAR Capital. Nor1’s customers include Hilton Worldwide (Hilton, Waldorf Astoria, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn & Suites, Conrad, and DoubleTree), Hyatt International, Intercontinental, Radisson, and many other small and large chains.
Powered by advanced analytics and optimization algorithms, Nor1’s patented eStandby® solution offers the most relevant up-sell opportunities to hotel guests, enhancing guest satisfaction as well as providing incremental revenue for our hotel partners. Nor1 is also working to leverage its solution in the following verticals: airline, cruise line, car rental, spectator events and online/print advertising.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the role of the Account Revenue Manager is to provide ongoing technical and business development support to property-level partners who use the Nor1 suite of products.
- Provide ongoing support to property level partners who use the Nor1 suite of products
- Analyze property performance, working frequently with property decision makers to optimize the property’s revenue.
- Perform functions that enhance the business that may be outside the normal scope of work
- Maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly communication with strategic accounts via checkpoint calls
- Act as POC (Point of Contact) for assigned properties to provide technical training as well as analytical support
- Achieve individual revenue goals in pursuit of existing account growth
- Create and distribute ad-hoc Performance Reports, using SAS web reporting system or Add-in for Microsoft Office
- Analyze and interpret quantitative data to identify trends and uncover problems and causes
- Provide hotels with revenue management consulting service for premium room inventories
- Track and manage Account Revenue Management (ARM) activity with sense of timeline and prioritization
- Review daily/weekly production alert reports and create weekly status reports
- Assume rotating role of Manager on duty (MOD) to handle incoming support calls
- Configure and update properties in a proprietary Control Panel system
- Responsible for content management, including writing product descriptions, editing graphic components, etc.
- Maintain logs/notes, email archives, and other property contact information in SugarCRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Participate in brainstorming of strategies and tactics to resolve challenges in ARM
- Provide constant two-way communication between Product team and direct customers
- Work closely with Sales team and other Operations staff to perform Quality Control and Account Transition
- Perform ancillary duties related to special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism required. Related fields such as: Economics, Statistics, Business, or related discipline will be considered.
- Hospitality or travel industry work experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years hotel Front Office or Revenue Management work experience in a full-service hotel
- Strong analytical skills with proven mastery of management by fact
- Superb customer service skills with excellent phone and email communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of hotel property management systems (PMS), reservations, CRM (i.e. guest loyalty programs) preferred
- Experience with inventory management & Revenue Management Systems
- Ability to work well under pressure against tight deadlines
- Public speaking skills beneficial
- Time Management Skills (including prioritization technique)
- Must be hard working, attentive to details, eager to learn, and motivated to succeed with cross-functional work
- Proficiency in multiple languages beneficial.
Location: Santa Clara, CA 95054
Nor1, Inc. offers an excellent comprehensive package that includes: competitive wages, flexibility, travel, stability and growth opportunities, stock options, 401k, flexible spending, medical/dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1098011