The Oracle Hospitality OPERA Exchange Interface Two Way (“OXI”) is now available at no cost exclusively for hotels currently using OPERA PMS and are also first-time purchasers of Oracle’s Nor1 eXpress Upgrade or Oracle’s Nor1 CheckIn Merchandising ("Nor1 Products") who purchase such Nor1 Products by May 31, 2021. As part of this exclusive promotion, Oracle will waive the OXI license and support fees. Installation fees for OXI are not included in this promotion.
With fewer staff members multitasking across departments, automation has become an invaluable resource for hotels. When it comes to relevant and targeted upsell offers, automation is critical for capturing as much upsell demand as possible without burdensome staff overhead.
But full automation of upsell demand generation, demand capture, and demand fulfillment require integration, which is not easily justified in a downturn. Nor1 and Oracle Hospitality are here to help.
With Nor1’s suite of upsell products helping your hotel generate and capture upsell demand, and the power of OPERA PMS to fulfill that demand when your guests check in, your hotel’s ability to generate revenue and provide an outstanding guest experience just got a lot easier and much more affordable.
Nor1’s extensive database of anonymized buyer behavior show guest demand for paid upgrades was higher in January 2021 than in January 2020:
- 11% higher click-through-rate on upsell calls-to-action on IBE and in email
- 18% higher rate of guest request for paid upsell offers
- 17% higher price per night of those requested upsell offers
It’s time to use automation to capture this guest demand for upsells at your hotel, giving guests the stay they want while generating much needed revenue with little operational impact.
The Power of Artificial Intelligence Across the Guest Journey
Oracle’s Nor1 upsell solutions reach the guest across their travel journey, from the booking engine to check-in, by placing upsell calls-to-action on the booking engine, on pre-arrival emails, on last-minute emails, and at check-in. Guests have the option of when to interact based on their travel needs and preferences, so hotels are better able to capture demand at every point in that journey.
Oracle’s Nor1 upsell product suite is powered by PRIME, a data-driven pricing and merchandising engine. Much more than a recommendation engine, PRIME accurately identifies in real-time what products and pricing to show a particular guest with an automated approach built on machine learning. PRIME can better predict guests’ willingness to pay for upgrades beyond the amount already paid for confirmed reservations.
It’s time for your hotel to use automation to capture and fulfill upsell demand. Contact us at email@example.com, or fill in this form [opt in form for OXI promotion] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions: Offer available for Oracle Hospitality OPERA Exchange Interface Two-Way Cloud Service – Interface or Oracle Hospitality OPERA Exchange Interface Two-Way – Interface Perpetual, which is determined by the customer’s Oracle Hospitality OPERA deployment model, and is limited to use with Oracle’s Nor1 Products only. This promotional offer is valid from February 22, 2021 through May 31, 2021, midnight Pacific Time subject to availability. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to a prior order, and is subject to change at any time. To take advantage of this offer, customers must purchase the Oracle Nor1 Products for the first time during the promotional period. The order for Oracle Hospitality OPERA Exchange Interface Two-Way is subject to standard Oracle terms and conditions and can be placed with Oracle directly, or through an Oracle authorized resale partner, where applicable.
Oracle Hospitality OXI for Nor1 Promotion FAQs
How do I get this promotion?
- Order eXpress Upgrade, the pre-arrival confirmed upsell solution, or CheckIn Merchandising, the front desk upsell solution from Nor1 between February XX, 2021 and May 31, 2021.
- Ask your Nor1 representative to request the Nor1 OXI for your hotel.
- Your hotel will be contacted by Oracle (or an authorized Oracle resale partner) to complete your license order for OXI.
What is included in the promotion?
- The OXI product and product support at no cost.
- The promotion applies to the OXI interface for OPERA v5, OPERA v5 Hosted, and OPERA Cloud.
What about installation?
- If ordered through Oracle via Nor1, your order will include eight (8) hours of consulting time and two (2) hours of project management time to install and configure the interface.
- If your hotel or hotel group has negotiated consulting rates with Oracle, those negotiated rates will apply.
- You will be invoiced for the actual hours spent on installation.
- If ordered through an authorized Oracle re-sale partner, such partner will provide installation estimates.
What else do I need to know?
- This is a promotion, so take advantage of it by contacting your Nor1 representative, or firstname.lastname@example.org, today.