Nor1 to Host Three Information Packed Workshops at HSMAI ROC 2017 In Toronto, Canada
Nor1, the leader in hospitality merchandising technology, is pleased to announce it will host three free workshops as part of this year’s HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference in Toronto, Canada on June 27, 2017.
I am extremely gratified that Nor1’s commitment to education has allowed us these opportunities to share leading edge ideas with the best and most innovative in the hospitality industry,” said Jason G. Bryant, Nor1’s Founder & CEO.
Filled with timely and compelling content, all three workshops will offer invaluable educational opportunities to hospitality revenue and operational professionals looking to drive incremental revenue while providing superior guest experience. The workshops will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, SOUTH Building (222 Bremner Blvd), Room 711.
Workshops hosted by Nor1:
Successful Merchandising: The Happy Confluence of Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
Identifying upselling opportunities and creating compelling offers is only half the merchandising battle; guests must be presented with offers to be able to buy them. Revenue management must work hand-in-hand with digital marketing to ensure compelling offers are displayed to prove the value to the guest and the hotel. Where do guests want to see offers and what’s the best way to present an offer to enhance CTR and conversion to prove the value of the offer?
- Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 | 1:30 – 2:20pm
- Moderated by Pavan Kapur, SVP Global Gaming, Nor1
- Chris LaRose, Vice President, Marketing Support Services, Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Alex Kadota, Director of Revenue Management, Downtown Grand Hotel
- Lori Kiel, Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer, The Kessler Collection
A Great Guest Experience: Successfully Operationalizing Upselling and Merchandising
A revenue management commitment to a merchandising program is just the start. Now revenue management needs to work with rooms, reservations and operations to make sure the brand or property keeps its promises to guests. What does it take to successfully deliver great guest experiences and drive revenue in the cross-functional world of hotel merchandising?
- Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 | 2:30 – 3:20pm
- Moderated by Sharon Duffy, SVP Global Business Development, Nor1
- Sue Murphy, Director of Revenue Management, Pinnacle Entertainment
- Colin Jones, Director of Revenue Management Development, AccorHotels
- Imtiaz Ali, Regional Director of Revenue and Distribution, Highgate Hotels
Who Buys What? The Impact of Market Segment, Source of Business and Loyalty Programs on Upselling and Merchandising
Direct-booking leisure travelers aren’t the only guests who respond to merchandising offers; third party bookers, business travelers, group attendees and members of loyalty programs all want to enhance their stay, and are willing to pay for it too. How can a successful merchandising program design offers for different segments while taking into account contractual obligations and program entitlements?
- Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 | 3:30 – 4:20pm
- Moderated by Valyn Perini, VP Strategic Relationships, Nor1
- Kathleen Mallery, Senior Director Revenue Optimization Americas, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Michelle Woodley, Executive Vice President, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
For further information, contact Valyn Perini at: Valyn.email@example.com.
Register for our free Pre-ROC Workshops here.
Visit us at Booth 21 during ROC on June 28th.
Meet with us during HITEC June 26th – 29th. Contact Sales@nor1.com to schedule an appointment.
About Nor1 Inc.
Nor1, Inc. is the leader in hospitality merchandising technology. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Nor1 provides data-driven pricing and merchandising solutions to maximize incremental revenues for hotels and resorts worldwide such as Hilton, IHG, Carlson Rezidor, Accor, and Wyndham. Nor1′s patented, dynamic decisions intelligence engine PRiME®, powers Nor1′s Merchandising and Intelligence Platform including its signature eStandby Upgrade®, eXpress Upgrade™, CheckIn Merchandising™, and eReach™ products.
Nor1 is creating the fusion between technology and guest experience. It’s that combination of expertise and skill that have set Nor1 apart and continues to attract technology’s most distinguished investors such as SAP, Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners. For more information, please visit www.nor1.com.